Home | Icebreakers | Energisers | Mind Reader
Ask everyone in the group to:
Finally ask 'How many people were thinking of a grey elephant in Denmark?'
- Pick a number between 1 and 10 and keep it secret.
- Multiply this number by 9.
- If this number has 2 digits, add them together.
- Subtract 5 from this number.
- Equate this result to a letter of the alphabet (1 = A, 2 = B, 3 = C etc).
- Think of a country begining with that letter.
- Think of an animal begining with the second letter of that country.
Become a member to get early access to new icebreakers.
Support the Learning Pages project | ☕️ Buy me a coffee