How to Accept Crypto Payments
Home | Articles | Technology | How to Accept Crypto Payments Log in | Sign up
Photo by Tech Daily on Unsplash
Accepting crypto tips on your website is relatively straightforward (see How to Accept Crypto Tips), but things get more complicated when you want to accept payments. With tips and donations, the donor only needs to have a copy of your crypto address, but with payments, you need to:
- Choose a cryptocurrency.
- Place a ‘Pay’ button on your product page.
- Get your product’s description and price.
- Get the current value of your chosen cryptocurrency.
- Convert your price to cryptocurrency.
- Add a button and QR Code for copying your crypto address.
- Add a button for copying the crypto amount.
- Link the payment to the purchaser.
Please log in to continue reading this article.
Not a supporter or member?
Become a Supporter to to get early access to new articles.
Support the Learning Pages project | ☕️ Buy me a coffee